Links and Files from Assorted Workshops
- PowerPoint presentation file
- Guided notes file (Word) — Contains the links to the presentation’s resources
- Student response number sheet– (Low-budget clicker system… Students fold this to the desired number and hold up their responses to multiple choice questions during class.)
- PowerPoint presentation file featuring a variety of QR code use examples
PowerPoint presentation file — New tools to train teachers with increased interactivity and multimedia use.
- Version that works with internet access (has links to online content)
- Version that works without internet access (has pictures or embedded online content)
Since all of the videos and resource links can’t be explored during the 50-minute presentation
- Revamped Flipping the Classroom PowerPoint — (When you open the presentation, if warnings about “Enable Editing” and “Enable Content” pop up in yellow at the top of your screen, click them so that the videos inside the presentation will play.)
- Original Prezi presentation of Flipping the Classroom — (The PowerPoint has a different arrangement of resources. I don’t like the prezi much as the ppt, but I thought that some people might.)
- Interactive PowerPoint presentation file— If you want to see what I’ve done and reverse-engineer the effects.
- Jeopardy PowerPoint file — You can change the background, category titles, and clue, plus add/delete as you see fit. Or just google “Jeopardy PowerPoint template, and you might find one that is easier to work with. It is set up so that you can get back to the question board by clicking the atom in the lower left corner of each question.